Vanilla magazine meets… LMN Solutions
Q: Tell us about your business?
A: We started our company around 15 years ago (that’s us, Craig and Sandra McCarthy) by combining our previous experiences to create an IT management and repair company. We supply a multiple of services:
- Network set up & management
- Outsourced IT management for business
- Website & email hosting
- Website development
- Computer, phone & tablet repair
- Computer & tablet rentals
We are perfect for small businesses that require IT support – whether that’s just to set up their network and systems or for ongoing support.
Q: It’s impossible to avoid the question because the lockdown has impacted on everyone, but how has the pandemic impacted on LMN Solutions?
A: For us it hasn’t been too bad. Many of our services can be carried out remotely, and with the increasing need for technology, individuals and businesses have required extra support. Naturally, we upped our cleaning regimes, insuring all devices are thoroughly cleaned, pre and post any work we carry out.
Q: What, in your opinion, gives you an edge over your competitors?
A: Our personal but efficient service. We understand businesses need support outside of standard hours and tailor the way we work to fit in with this. We have a willingness to adapt to any changes that are required. Our business is fast moving, so keeping relevant and ensuring we offer our customers the service they require is paramount.
Our customer testimonials speak for themselves:
- “Really great, convenient, friendly and speedy service. Thank you!”
- “Great that’s all sorted and computer running ok again. Thanks.”
- “Brilliant as always. It’s always good to know we are in safe hands. Thank you.”
- “Wonderful. Everything I thought I was going to lose is still there. Thank you for your help.”